FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Not sure what you mean by I didn't understand it, it just isn't...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Not sure what you mean by I didn't understand it, it just isn't funny, jokes are supposed to be funny/intelligent/witty. Well the role of the building practitioner who is documenting the building is to design the chimney properly, referencing relevant standards and specifying the design itself. Whether or not the Hadrian can build a chimney is irrelevant, it requires a lot more than just bricks, Would be pretty hard to find a brick layer that could build a chimney.

As for the access and manoeuvrability you speak of, the commercial build proved that the HX can be moved around the site, the 110 will have a longer reach than the 109. Everything has limitations, but FBR are expanding the capacity of what they can do, slowly adding new techniques and proving that they can be versatile, ie 2 story, larger builds, cavity walls etc. The target market for FBR is pretty big. It obviously isn't going to be building houses in Camberwell, you would likely be doing higher end builds (not a compliment).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.