FBR 0.00% 4.1¢ fbr ltd

"However he did get the restructure done to get cash flow below...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503

"However he did get the restructure done to get cash flow below $1m a month and capital raise , so FBR could survive."

That is his very job - ensuring the survivability of the company in crisis - why do we pay him to be CEO?

The restructuring is more of correction of a wrong strategic mistake. I said it before, even after Covid expedition of the Hadrians they are still far from commercial / manufacture ready.

It just goes to show hiring of those overpaid people - Amos, Sheridan was a big mistake when the Hadrian was so far from ready.

Throughout all these they were never transparent about the progress of the Hadrians. Depriving Shareholders the chance to monitor and question the hiring of the executives to match the progress. Now they were let go all money wasted.

Hiding and masquerading the firing of Amos, Sheridan and the rest of them - they have a culture of being NOT transparent.

"He appears to have set up opportunities , however the tech has not met the timeline , in fact covid was probably fortunate for FBR , hadrian not really ready."

Exactly what i just said above. Techwise Mark Pivac has a lot to answer for. 15 years in the making, had all the money, CR raised to make the Hadrian ready since mid 2018. And still not ready as of now.

What makes me sick is each time he comes on video to show his "progress". Like a kid showing off how his personal project as if we should applaud him. Mark do you live in the real world? This is a business, not your personal project funded by shareholders.

I dont want to go into again how he feels so entitiled to give himself pay raise despite achieveing nothing commercially WHILE FIRING NEARLY ALL EMPLOYEES TO CUT COST.

I regrettted voting yes to Grellman just to save the trouble of looking for another Yes-man. He really should be fired and his failure of duties look into by ASIC.

This AGM is the perfect and only opportunity to grab their balls. And change the managment culture at FBR. DO IT NOW OR NEVER.
    Im just afraid of the tactics they will use to mute and neutralise us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.