FBR 4.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Below are my questions noting that I have added some of the...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Below are my questions noting that I have added some of the questions raised within this thread.

· Can you provide an update on plans to build more residential homes for builders in Western Australia using the Hadrian 109 as stated in recent presentations?

· Can you provide an update on the current pilot programs for overseas customers as stated in recent presentations?

· Can yo provide a reason for dedicating resources to prove the commercial competitiveness of the Hadrian X 109+ when it is stated that the Hadrian X 110 will be the model that will be mass manufactured?

· Can you provide an update and/or a timeline on the progress & expected completion of the Hadrian X 110?

· Can you provide an update on the supposed establishment of WaaS operating entities in Europe, North America, UAE and KSA as well as the certification of the Fastbrick Wall System in those regions?

· Can you provide a timeline and outline the strategy towards scalable manufacturing of the Hadrian X 110 to address the demand in the regions outlined as likely candidates for the WaaS operating entities?

· Specifically, can you provide an update on the Global Partnership agreement with Wienerberger considering that there is no mention of them in recent presentations?

· Given that the development of new homes within the residential construction market have increased since COVID-19, particularly in Western Australia, can you provide adequate justification for the dissolvement of the WaaS operating entity - Fastbrick Australia with Brickworks as well as the lack of further building contracts during the 2020 CY?

· Can you provide an update on the WaaS operating entity - Fastbrick Australia?

· Can you provide adequate justification for resolutions 5, 6, 7 & 8 of this meeting (Loan share facility for the Pivac’s) when considering the performance of FBR’s share price year on year (-400% since 2018) and the additional dilution that this will add to existing shareholders?

· Following on from this question, the Remuneration report states that it is designed to ‘deliver shareholder value’, how is this statement justified when the BoD are given these shares which are tied to lay rate rather than commercial progress and considering that the share price has declined over 400% since 2018?

· Can you please provide justification for the salaries of the senior executive team when FBR has achieved minimal revenue to date, failed to meet timelines listed in previous corporate presentations, failed to implement and/or execute commercial deals and are comparable to those in equivalent positions at companies such as Afterpay (APT) & ZIP which are profitable businesses?

· Can you provide adequate justification for the increase in salaries of the BoD members Mark Pivac & Richard Grellman in the 2020 FY given the ‘cost rationalisation’ that FBR underwent as a result of market conditions caused by COVID-19 & a lack of commercial progress of the Hadrian X?

@herewegoagain1 On the other thread, that ASIC complaint that you posted was made by Hayashi27.

I genuinely hope that HSBC plus a couple of other T20's & most of the retailers vote for a board spill and reject most if not all of the resolutions. Particularly when you consider that all institutions besides those that participated in the IPO will be running at a loss right now as they were the ones that partook in the subsequent capital raisings. IMO, I'm fine with Mark Pivac being CTO as the Hadrian program wouldn't exist without his efforts but the majority of the existing board (family & Grellman) need to go as the lack of commercial progress and/or transparency on the progress of the program towards shareholders is unacceptable.

Below is the T20 taken from the 2020 Annual Report.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2677/2677450-bb2a1bed55675652118c7066f1d43bba.jpg

ALL IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.66K 448.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2520567 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 570044 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 77669
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.