FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

AGM Questions, page-56

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    The disturbing thing is that it appears the Pivacs felt they deserve reward because they have made progress on the Hadrian when they were forced to lock down and focus on it.

They dont realise this their job they are paid to do. The Hadrian should have been outdoors in 2018. They claim Class As back then by word play and we look the other way.

Sundar Pichai was paid just USD 650K per year when he was CEO of Google. Thats CEO GOOGLE.

After becoming CEO of Alphabet his pay rocketed, but alot of it is stock based. And his pay is now tied to Stock Price performance.

Given the Pivacs have been awarded so much performance shares. Shouldnt their future pay increment performance be judged on Stock Price performance?

Someone posted (i think its Timboc) to have Mike Pivac's S/LTIs tied to tech progress is unreasonable. I think its shamless.

Mike Pivac's only performance gauge is sign that first FKG commerical contract. And after they start earning revenue, their performance tied to profits and SP if they want any incentives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $405.2K 10.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3436326 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 54334 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.