4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

Some notes from the AGM:1. Intel's Optane is more like Flash. I...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Some notes from the AGM:

1. Intel's Optane is more like Flash. I think that this comment was in relation to speed.
    2. We want to improve the tech but potentially don't have to. There was some discussion about an optimum point in the process.
    3. WD reducing debt? We can talk to whoever we want to. 4DS is attracting unsolicited attention from other players.
    4. The decision to produce another non-platform lot was made after feedback from imec and WD. More opportunistic than anything else.
    5. Any on-market takeover attempt will drive the price up considerably. The board are not concerned about this.
    6. The large capital raising was done due to the uncertainty in the world at the time and to conclude everything we need to do,
    7. "We are the most advanced within SCM market."
    8. Addition of Wilbert will see more focus on manufacturing. He has access to players in the market that previously we didn't have.
    9. "2021 is a significant year for company."

As always, buying 4DS shares is a no-brainer. Buy cheap now, have patience and hold on through the ups and downs, sell to the highest bidder next year, make lots of money. How much easier does it get?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $158.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $349.6K 3.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17501 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 147000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.