4DS 3.23% 9.0¢ 4ds memory limited

It does come off as a bit of a coincidence though considering it...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    It does come off as a bit of a coincidence though considering it seems some of the directors lurk on this thread and we joke about 4DS being "4 dollars a share". How would you even do the maths on this when considering an on market take over? Dont get me wrong, id bloody love $4 a share but it seems a serendipitous figure.

Additionally, as im new to this game id like to know your thoughts on the sale bonus pool. Im very impressed and excited by the "better than DRAM" comment but am confused about this pool? If the Directors truly believe they have a world class product why would they outline bonuses for getting the Company acquired at prices between 12c and 60c? Is this a strategy that Directors normally execute in order to get big payouts when the Company is eventually acquired so they get the 30Mil + the higher rate of 7.5% excess on a much bigger acquisition?

Id love to know your thoughts considering I value the Company at far more than $550M if it indeed surpasses DRAM and that these "bonuses" should in reality seem like they should easily be surpassed rather than the almost challenge that a bonus would typically imply?

Idk if that made sense, ive had a few beers haha, but would appreciate some expertise greater than my own on the matter?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.