4DS 4.00% 7.8¢ 4ds memory limited

Okay, here's what I remember, as best as I can remember, from...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Okay, here's what I remember, as best as I can remember, from the meeting.
    Apologies if I've covered the same ground as others, yesterday was the first time I wasn't able to read all of the posts due to the large number of same.

David on Metrics
    I'll just kill the elephant in the room that everyone keeps talking about retention, we will not be mentioning retention.
    Talking about the exact parameters that we are achieving is giving away our partners development strategy....and we're not prepared to do that.
    ............... who've invested more than anything and could potentially enable Western Digital to terminate the agreement, so we will not be talking about that, so we will not be talking about the very specific numbers on endurance, on retention, so you just have to beware we're a very cautious company, we have potentially a very valuable asset and we don't want to do anything to disrupt of disturb that process.

David on Drs Willibrordus
    The most important thing we're doing at this meeting is approving Wilbert's options, so Wilbert is a very experienced semiconductor guy...(then repeats what has already been noted about Wilbert's experience at various companies and sale prices of same)... He did a heap of due diligence on the company and has known about us for a while.....and he has a long list of detailed people in different organisations that we can go and talk to when the time is right...so he hasn't got his feet under the desk yet....he is already spending a lot of time with the team in Silicon Valley, and he has a view that we are able to, if the data falls our way in Q4 and Q1,..........that there is the potential to do some form of corporate transaction with the technology. What that is, we don't know yet, or, do it off the back of the megabit chip.

Western Digital have a non exclusive option to the technology, which means we can talk to who ever we want.

David on DRAM Speed
    In 2016 in December, Western Digital said to us, you need to be DRAM speed, if you can't be DRAM speed we probably won't be ....the following year. So in July 17, I'm pretty sure from memory, we came out with DRAM speed.

My feeling after the meeting was, we are in very good hands, and based on the continuing improvements with each wafer set and faith in the team and technology, we have an extremely bright future ahead of us, and that future might not be too far off.
    Our future is dependent on the data that comes from the next iterations due this month and next quarter which, we were told, are still on track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $66.76K 860.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55527 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 113493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.