4DS 4.49% 9.3¢ 4ds memory limited

As much as it is fun and all that to apparently pick a number...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    As much as it is fun and all that to apparently pick a number out of thin air and enter it into the ‘guess the sale price’ competition, I would love to know your back if the coaster workings for the (at least $5 billion) buyout figure.

Also keen to know why you think a buyout won’t go through until early 2023. The company has a ‘high degree of confidence ‘ in chip performing as expected . Would you not be expecting a lot of work already going on behind the scenes with prospective suitors already, and they are just waiting for confirmation of the metrics. This should happen in early August and see no reason why a commercial transaction can’t follow very soon after. Suitors will be chomping at the bit and our BOD
    have some very good reasons to expedite proceedings.

You say “ worst case it doesn’t work or it may not be needed” .
    IMEC and 4DS would not be continuing with this project if it was not a significant breakthrough in technology ( that is IMEC’s charter) and if there was not a business case and market for it. My understanding is that the hard development work has been done and proven at the component level, now it is ‘just’ putting it all together.

Confidence is high ……. The FOMO money will likely start pouring in around early July.

fingers crossed eh……

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.004(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $163.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $287.2K 3.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.