CYM 0.00% 3.5¢ cyprium metals limited

AGM Questions, page-42

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705

My draft list of questions for the AGM (would assume they'll cover quite a few of these):
    • FINANCE - progress and structure. Will hit program ? Impacts of dilution. Outline spend over the life of Phase 1. Impact of inflation on budget especially labour force. Lots of other questions.
    • PROGRAM - are we going to get a more detailed program ? I, for one, would like to be able to track program vs progress. Tell us about critical path elements - government approvals, construction start, commissioning. Are workforce issues
    • METTALURGY - update on Nifty sulphide leaching. Work on Maroochy sulphide and metallurgy issues.
    • MINE DEVELOPMENT - how's the rest of the mine development going. C&M of concentrator progress/issues. Workforce issues like camp upgrade progress.
    • EXPLORATION PROGRAM - when is JORC update on Maroochy. When back to Nanadie. What other opportunities are being evaluated.
    • IGO FARM IN - no news at all. Program has been going for a long time. Press IGO for info please.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $21.99K 626.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 66574 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 19746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.