PCL 0.00% 2.3¢ pancontinental energy nl

AGM Questions

1. 413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hi all,

As previously mentioned, I will be attending the AGM in person and have listed questions I will be asking. Bare in mind I will probably get shut down or have limited speak time so need to get answers to as much as I can.

• You have mentioned for over two years now that PCL have had interest in our 'data room', so where is that interest at?
    • Do you have a farm out in progress? If so what timeframes can we expect and are their any roadblocks you see as critical to this agreement
    • Considering we still need to conduct 3D and with the expiry of PEL87 looming, what are managements plans for a request for extention and what is the likelyhood of it being approved (action and timeframes please)
    • Why have management been so quiet in providing updated information to the market. (considering almost every other ASX listed company will drum up what ever story they need to keep their SP ticking along). It has not stopped you in the past, so why have you been so quiet?
    • What was the story told to investors in the most recent capital raise?
    • Does PCL have a future or are you just banking a pay cheques every month?

Feel free to add and I will consider to add to my questions if I get the opportunity to ask them and not be shut down at the AGM. I will report back after the meeting.

Cheers,

Rooey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $185.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $168.8K 7.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 7483825 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 377193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 2128510
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.