ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Absolutely rotten to the core this set up by GL at Sydney for...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1565
    Absolutely rotten to the core this set up by GL at Sydney for the BEOTS prior to major progress.

Go back 25/7/23 when he presented in Darwin at the Developing Northern Australia Conference - the very first slides are all about EV adoption and forecast increased PrNd demand - in Sydney he literally started with TELSA engineering out RE magnets in their motors - in 10 weeks he has shifted from Darwin presso talking up EV and PrNd use and forecast demand to - this Sydney show was an absolute rort so accommodate the Insto's and was not even half of the content the Darwin presentation had 10 weeks prior. It is late bust if anyone attending AGM - please get stuck into the board over this major unacceptable Sydney effort for retail investors. I mean seriously - do they go to financiers saying - we may be in a bit of trouble as RE magnets in EV's are screwed.

Further of course - the key admission of financial shortfall which Birch clearly stated - did not need to be aired in front of such an audience - recording. It was a presentation to discuss Nolan's project and all aspects - the financial content would be addressed with any possible parties privately. He certainly did not state such in Darwin 10 weeks prior. I did consider it and suggested it was ok to put it out there - but no - this message was another favor for the insto's to raise concerns and doubts - as clearly was the TESLA opening remarks. Just 3 key observations of utter management failures unprofessionalism at board level from Darwin 10 weeks prior.

Well it worked - they have some retail rattled and dumping more into insto coffers - when reality is the insto's and management know what is around the corner. My views only - and Krikey I would love to blast them at agm. Borders on corporate corruption - because this time next year - with all offtakes and finace wrapped up - they will back pumping the hell out of ARU for insto huge gains - and themselves.

No other RE company is flailing like ARU - yes they have issues and have previously had sp declines - absolute set up in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.