ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

AGM questions, page-11

1. 2,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1595
    I had a chat with Gavin between his trip to Nolans/Canberra and back to WA to prepare for AGM Thursday.

Q1: The $600MEuler Hemes is a guarantee.

Q2: The$500M was mentioned to reach out to other super funds etc. i.e. Its notuncommon for super funds to invest $50-$100M. This would reduce the equitycomponent on market.

Q3:Offtakers having difficulty with exposure to China. They don’t wished to beexposed yet, until funding put away.

Q4: Theyhave been investigating themselves, unknown as yet. He doesn’t believe it isthe insto’s we sold to previously. i.e. they culled hedge funds that pump anddump.

Q5: I wantedthis in writing for the AGM

Q6: Thiswill be in writing for the AGM

Q7: Thegoal is to exclude shorters from the raise (if/as required).

Q8: Notasked

Q9: Not appropriatein this conversation – had bigger fish to fry on this call.

Q10: Notasked, but will place this in the AGM.

Q11: I willplace in the AGM: But ask me at times like today, I am happy to ask away.

Q12: Thegovernment has been approach again, and last week again, Gavin spent inCanberra. Gavin has suggested the Government has been approachable in recent month(s).

Q13: Theyhave significantly reduced costs on site, but Gavin will be showing pictures atthe AGM. i.e. just awaiting the finance to ramp up contractors again.

The issueis everyone wants to add money last, advanced terms sheets are ready and atfinal stage. They looking for liquidity on the debt side, and then have sinceover 12 months ago, been speaking with super funds etc.
    Gavin has 5M shares also, needless to say, also disappointed with shorters games (my words).

He doesn’t believeHancock is responsible for any of the shorting, or games.

They arestill aiming for this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $754.5K 4.202M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82780 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 908935 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.