ARU 2.70% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Hey Chok,I will have a go with what I understand next to your...

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1608
    Hey Chok,

I will have a go with what I understand next to your post;

Chok - It was a poor presentation in Sydney in many aspects -

Birch - I agree. I did say, in a professional manner, the AGM will be tough. It was as you and @thewhitekiwi mentioned last week, all about raising funds for the equity side to reduce our input. But note: They want liquidity on the debt side, so those shorters will have sweat it out if the share price increases.

Chok - Exposure to China - GE have been openly mentioned for some time - Hyundai/Kia and Siemens have no issues. Neither do other companies in ASM for example - HAS.How can he say such re financing - when we have been advised financiers require 85% offtake - THEREFORE THE OFFTAKE REMAINS PRIORITY.

Birch - It sounds like one of the remaining offtakers in the group they have not announced. The issue is here, the incoming offtaker wants to see the finance organised and the finance wants to see the signatures for the offtaker. I understand these are now in contact. My guess, is we will see the offtaker and the funding drop simultaneously. So the shorters will be in trouble at that point.

Choc - When today advising on project cost reductions which could be very welcome and I spoke of such recently - why not advise with a key audience in Sydney when he stated updated economics for financing in coming months.- The TESLA one really gets me.- He will have a lot more than 5 million soon along with others - and he knows only to well what they will be worth in good time.Anyway thanks again - Soon China will be blamed for the shorting and SP manipulation - the insto's know the situation - why can management not?

Birch - He has asked them directly, the large instos he knows, and they have said it wasnt them. Naturally.

My view, is that he is on the road (busy), and somebody should have written his conference notes. Hopefully they learn from this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $252.1K 1.368M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 260293 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 943899 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.