ARU 0.00% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Huge effort Birch - thank you.I can foresee the generic answers...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Huge effort Birch - thank you.

I can foresee the generic answers on many. Given I nor you or anyone it seems will be attending to push for real answers - take notes and discuss further with management in the after AGM tea room - I hope many of your - our concerns are answered.

Why with management knowledge of no possibility were FID and financial close dates offered? Was this not misleading the investors? Investment community?

What is the delay with GE offtake going binding? It appears the pre cursor of much to follow. ARU have agreed to their tech in power supply - another cart before the horse.

Why has the Nolan's project economics not been updated in readiness for further finance negotiations? Surely this is paramount - surely this is what you are paid to do - be ahead of such - to avoid further delays - seriously this is not satisfactory and again displays contempt to share holders and investment community that you were in no means positioned to be offering the market a financial close less than 4 months ago. Do you not believe shareholders deserve better given your salaries and now free entitlements requested?

Sorry Birch you've done exceptional - we are all pretty dismayed but having said that I can see all will pass and serious progress will occur - major shift in ECE departure and new financing has happened and it will take time - hopefully as advised in Sydney.

Perhaps another one - may already be on your list. Given past years of missed timelines - how confident on a % scale you may actually achieve such this time.

Do you hear other CEO'S or such start a presentation negatively with comments in regard to our main - our only source of revenue being engineered out? Seriously poor message to the market would you not think? ARU can not progress on fridges or bloody windscreen wiper motors.

Maybe next AGM if required we arrive en masse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $377.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $95.43K 599.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
141 5978958 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1699078 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.