ARU 0.00% 18.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

AGM questions, page-40

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi to all ARU long retail holders, the long term once especialy.

I did indicate earlier aprox 3-4 weeks ago, I was considering attending AGM, which I did not do on the end. I do appoligize for giving a hope and not proceding.
    Reason being, I now reside in Europe and it would be very long trip for such think to do. Circumstances in europe also considered and personal responsibilities.

One factor was too, that, yes, I could state I represent certain % or retail shareholders, and I`d ask questions as long term shareholder since 2011 (everidged down to 18.5c one milion plus holding, plus some options) .........and Gavin might remember me from earlier years attending and asking questions when ECE got on the board and voted off Ian Kowalic............the original founder of ARU
    I am however not so skilled in corporate level of bussines like loans, guarantees, offtakes, takeovers, gov support, international tier 1 companies..............which the company got to in recent years. I would not be albe to fill those shoes to dig into and argue and debate all issues of that nature.

I did dig than into ECE into the degree, that I later that AGM did appologize to them, after their explanation.

I would be able to ask normal questions..........taped from broader retail community at least from members of this forum..............and I was keen to do that so we get informations.

BUT, to be honest, I am of the oppinion, that recent and or currant life of ARU as a company but namely SP behaviour is of unnatural nature, or more specificaly, the company got to the stage, where they do not call the shots per say........as it used to be under general developement, BUT got to spotlight of too big parties......big global palyers and various goverments, which from my obrsevations of life , revolves around POWER over others.
    I think, ARU now is on the merrits of such parties at their will - or not ARU as such, but what happens with it, who lets it go ahead, or not, who will make money from it, when it will start producing, etc..................hence the hidden control of fate of the project, and us retail shareholders.

I will admit, I did as a market participant missjudged that, did not anticipate that, did not expected that, and got run over by that in the process.............Meaning I waited 11 years for making money, setting myself up, reaching some level of sequrity..............and I got there at 60-70c, but it had been taken away, or I let it disapear....as I did not sell neithere at 70, neither 40,30,20c.
    I was focused on improving fundamentals and close of offtake agreements, and FID, and securing finance. I thought , 60 or below was clear support and I felt secure. Hence did not set in any stopp losses.

I did not count in the BEOT or brokers and sofisticated investort, or modern trading techniques and what they can do with a companies shareprice.
    What more.........I did not count on ARU becoming a victim or subject of this global war. Similar how children ofentimes become in proces of devorce between partners..................they use children as weapons against each other..............and do not actualy CARE one bit about the child. (in our case ARU company, perhaps neither about its management)

We might had become cought in one superpower not allowing the other to get REE supply for weapons and other developoments so they win the race for power. War comabat by ALL MEANS. Who knows. Hence I say, ARU from above reasons does not retain ALL the control of the situation....................their possition is from my oppinion.........WE have done best job we could in to resarch, and get showel ready...............so hera we are you know, .......hallo!!!...... give us a green light.............please. What is wrong with you you all want ree supply.............but blocking this to deliver?

I do believe in this Nolans project, and ARU team even when it seems like they do not care much about us retails............and still think, if we now sit and wait, sit it out, we MIGHT get something out of it. ( I did watch EXT disapear from us ........into private hands the Rossing uranian mine in Namibia)
    I see no other hope or scenario. We everidged down a lot, against rools of investing due to strong fundamentals............and are mostly out of cash, some break even or some in loss................but it makes no sence to sell now to me.
    I am personaly break even now.

Where a doubts got to me from is the level this company and project got to. That is a new experience for me personaly, and the big boys got on top, I must admit. They now overplayed me, I lost profit, significant for me. I could had been sitting pretty and maybe buying some more cheapeor now, But I am not, and it is my own responsibility. (although, I think, I`d had bougth too early at 50,40,30 or so missjudging the bottom and being in the loss now so even worse off) (I did shoot mislef in the foot with some options anyway-still time to feb though)

My strategy is now to sit it out.
    All those fundametals can not be wrong confirmed by so many different parties.............and after all Head of EU commity that Ursula sheila stated some time ago, that REE`s will bocome the NEW OIL...............(I think refereing to POWER between globalists)
    So THEY fyzicly need the REE in for the Star wars world.

Lastly, Big thanks to Birchcorp for his huge effort in bringing info from confronting the management. I am of the oppinion, they might be in the same boat as us retails.............being taken for a ride, and hostage, dictated on what to do and when. If not, ok, that is your decession, but in that case we can do this......................................you choose.

Some might say I am negative, downramper or I shal not be saying few thinks I did. I bank on those who would say it, did not read whole lot, thinking I am nuts, stupid guy. I bank on the genuine investors got here, and I try to offer a bit diffrent approach, explanation possibilities to where we are right now than the common frustration from NOT realizing the profit which was there at 70c. (would we had been just technical investors, we would be laughing with 300-400% profits in our accounts....hey?!?) (perhaps the shitty old greed got to us after all......)

Gool luck to all genuine holders..........................HOSUJAN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $427.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $286.7K 1.555M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 152154 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 482460 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.