ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

agm questions, page-3

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Thankyou Linaker & to Peter, Jason etc attending the AGM tomorrow who I believe will do an excellent job in representing all us shareholders to get some deserved answers to many pertinent questions.

I'm sure you all will have your BS indicator meters set on high & won't take continual broken record answers (like total blame on the credit crisis) & know you won't lose your cool though I hope the other shareholders who may not read this forum will contain themselves & not get unruly which would give ADY an excuse to end the AGM early.

We really needed more time to get a good understanding of the link of company transactions behind Hawkswood & Opes etc as my guess is that we are actually paying back a loan that was really just an illegal trading vessel & if we had the time & skills to have been able to legally prove this setup we may have had a chance of being released from paying the loan back instead having the instigators (ie Anthony Blumberg etc) facing charges of fraud & the courts making it his or their responsibilty to pay the loan back from their assets etc (like from a few Ferraris stashed in Singapore?) Behind the facade we have the ANZ bank pushing the receivers to just grab what they can before anyone has time to legally untangle the web of companies involved & maybe strip us shareholders of any recourse in time to get off possibly from paying this loan back?

Above is my opinion only of a possible outcome we may have had but also would have preferred that the official institutions created to supposedly protect us been given jurisdiction to step in & firstly unravel the complex structure of OPES so they could deem what was legal & fair rather than allow the ANZ to steamroll the whole saga. It may have been their big break to actually convince people they weren't just a useless lazy body of govt but yet again they prove they have no purpose & just turn a blind eye allowing big businesses to sweep all under the carpet. Would love them to prove themselves otherwise & be able to have some faith in these official bodies.

I too want to understand totally how ADY status as an unsecured creditor for just the Hawkswood amount(YA Global etc were separate & could be dealt with later) made Phil Thomas (master of negotiation) suddenly hand over all of the company assets just like that? Did they have him over a barrel with information they have uncovered with the structure under OPES (not that we'll ever really get an answer there unless we find it ourselves)& who are the links behind Charge & are they buddies of the receivers or the legal reps etc. We feel we've been hoodwinked into handing over the whole company for nicks.

People who claim there is never a conspiracy & we are just cynical are so naive to believe that businesses dealings are always honest & obviously haven't experienced the real world yet. Could someone repost the post that listed all the links so far with Green Frog etc as a reminder.
    We need to fight for more transparency & against this obvious thieving of assets.

Anyway, good luck with the grilling & we look forward to the answers being posted here tomorrow. I think you will also have the AFR & some other journalists waiting outside for the update story as well & can someone also .
    Best of luck guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.