ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

agm questions, page-4

1. 838 Posts.
    Katy28,thankyou for you thoughts.
    I believe you are on the same page as many of us in that we need full disclosure and transparency as to the links/connections to all the dealings of the board over the last year.
    There may in fact be no untoward dealings but the web of information from direct and indirect methods need to be unralvelled in a concise timeline and ALL issues put be to the satisfaction of shareholders .
    We then however need to focus on the here and now and see what is being proposed to ensure the companies survival.
    Im of the opinion that shareholders need some sort of formal representation from here on in, but that will be up to shareholders and board.
    I personally find it difficult to swallow that Hawkswood have a fixed and floating charge against ADY when it was an unsecured creditor.From what I can ascertain the company has not benefited from this course of action as Charge has so far failed re RLL leaving no nett gain to ADY holders.
    I also need clarification as to the "binding agreement with Charge" and what the board is doing regarding that issue.
    If its binding then its binding....or isnt it?
    There will be many of us who will not drop the ball in terms of focus and will endeavour to have the board respond to many questions hopefully to the satisfaction of shareholders.
    Apart from formal shareholder representation it may be prudent to elect (if possible) a small delegation of concerned investors to have a detailed update from the board in addition to the AGM and even an EGM if need be.
    These are only my thoughts and I/we will of course be guided by the wishes and mood of the shareholders.
    I hope many will attend and look for true clarification and treat the AGM as an important start to ADYs continued success.
    Liquidation can never be a positive and Im sure shareholders would like to see it continue as would I.
    Let the board tell us of its intentions and lets vote according to how well they deliver their responses.
    DYOR
    without prejudice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.