ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

"(We really needed more time to get a good understanding of the...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(We really needed more time to get a good understanding of the link of company transactions behind Hawkswood & Opes etc as my guess is that we are actually paying back a loan that was really just an illegal trading vessel & if we had the time & skills to have been able to legally prove this setup we may have had a chance of being released from paying the loan back instead having the instigators (ie Anthony Blumberg etc) facing charges of fraud & the courts making it his or their responsibilty to pay the loan back from their assets etc (like from a few Ferraris stashed in Singapore?) Behind the facade we have the ANZ bank pushing the receivers to just grab what they can before anyone has time to legally untangle the web of companies involved & maybe strip us shareholders of any recourse in time to get off possibly from paying this loan back? )"

Katy28,

This is, and has been my concern for quite sometime now.
    I do also believe that something is not right here between Opes, Hawkswood and others, and the matter should be properly investigated, and fully Audited.
    Like JasonDarko, I am an Accountant, and I would gladly do it with Jason if he and others decides to do it, and fully disclose what we find out.

Good luck to holders, D DAY TODAY!!

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.