VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

A few notes: VRC being my first sizable investment, I attended...

1. 60 Posts.
    A few notes:
    VRC being my first sizable investment, I attended the AGM.
    It was clearly stated that the board is not aware of any red flags within the community or location.
    Stephen Hunt highlighted the importance of early production, if we are 5/ 6th in line it would be too late.
    The importance of Corporate development, PFS and Mining License to obtaining binding offtakes. My research MNS took 4 months from application to receive the ML, not sure how our timeline will look if an offtake agreement requires ML.
    In response to a question regarding grade there was an example of our PFS operating cost being slightly higher than our piers due to the grade, however as we all know we will be attracting the higher basket price. It was strongly emphasized that they would rather be in our position than our piers. A good hint of what is to come I think.
    More drilling to come in the first half of next year targeting increasing the high grade measured resource.
    I got a good vibe from Stephen Hunt, in my eyes didn’t sugar coat anything, just called it as it is.
    Roll on the PFS. P.S. "Very shortly" whatever that means….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.