AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

AGM recording, page-13

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Sounds to me that we will be adding Valve in Valve patients during the EFS and pushing this path as early revenue. It's mentioned all through the presentation. Its a whole section at 44 min in "the regulators didn't know that these products would fail... because they were putting these devices in older patients that would die before these devices would fail" He says "but what's come in to the middle of this is valve in valve"(about 1:15) we are getting attention from the regulators and the doctors particularly... to introduce another arm for valve in valve"(about 1:15) "EFS is a small study we may add valve in valve to that" (about 1:23)

He says this is a 3 billion dollar market and Durvalve is hands down the best product for this. My thoughts would be look out for more on this front.

On another front would have liked more on the transferring of shares in the Q&A it's mentioned but not clear as to what's going on/the point of it. Also although we raise at higher and higher prices it's always (in my view) cheap compared to the share price at the time of the raise.

Anyway time will tell what going to happen, hope this thing takes off soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.