AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

AGM recording, page-15

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Brilliant.

Thank you very much for this comprehensive summary and insight, Eire, it is very much appreciated.

A couple of your points that caught my eye.... 1) China, crazy to think that this isn't even entering into the TAM calculations at the moment by industry analysts. China, with a population of 1 billion plus is around 50% bigger than the US and EU combined and is developing rapidly. China will be a massive market in 10 years and should ABSOLUTELY be taken into serious consideration when considering the future prospects of DurAVR sales.

2) Re. doctors not believing or being sceptical of the claims and results achieved by the DurAVR until they see it's performance for themselves reminds me exactly of many investors I talk to about AVR and DurAVR. They too cannot believe or remain skeptical about the results.... This is a hurdle the company will need to overcome in the future although I can understand the skepticism on behalf of doctors and investors because USUALLY if something seems too good to be true it probably is..... although NOT in this case! Still, a hurdle for the company going forwards.

3) Re. Anteris attempting to get early approval for VIV patients I am hopeful about this as many of our doctors and advisory board members are the best in their field and are people the FDA would listen to and if they advocate for DurAVR for VIV patients I think that would count for a lot with the FDA..... although I might be wrong. We'll see!

Thanks again, tremendous write up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $291.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.00 $15.15 $14.60 $347.8K 23.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 760 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.15 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.