SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

agm report., page-12

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (sunnyskies)

It does not surprise me that SDL do not know about Rio Tinto having tenements in Gabon.
    They are concentrating on their own tenements and not on what every one else is doing.
    As Don said,they are in the box seat and other will need to come to SDL if they want to use the Rail-Port and SDL's Mining Infrastructure.

Rio Tinto do definitely have two tenements in Gabon.
    I have seen the tenements on another companies Internet site being owned by Rio Tinto.
    I have also read a report by a Mining Graduate who started off in the UK with Rio Tinto.He was then sent to another African country,then to Australia and around May 2008 was sent to Gabon to do I think field work on the iron ore project/projects.

One report I have read did say that Rio Tinto have been on site at Mbarga.

Avima is not owned by Rio Tinto,but another Australian Company who are a private Company not listed with ASX.

Les Mamelles was first looked at in 1957 and has had a few different companies own it.It was intensively investigated by one of the same companies who investigated Mbalam.
    I have seen Sino and Steelcam as owners of this tenement.
    Also seen a report Cam Iron will be the company hoping to take it to production in the last 12 months on a Cameroon Government site.
    Les Mamelles is close to a National Park but is close to the Proposed Iron Ore Port.
    The Report on Mamelles says.High Grade,it will be a Pellet Feed,it will not require additional crushing before being used in a Pelletizing plant.
    It will be a high grade pellet feed:68 to 69%Fe on dry basis.
    It will have a low content in gangue with 2.5 to 3% of SIO2,0.1 TO 0.4% OF ai2o3,0.3 to 0.5% of CaO +MgO.It will present the advantage to contain Magnetite.

Hope that answers your queries.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.