DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

I was there but it wasn't a AGM. It was a EGM which was to...

1. 8,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    I was there but it wasn't a AGM. It was a EGM which was to approve the issue of shares and reappoint directors.

The management gave a quick briefing & answered questions but there was no presentation as such.

There is activity going on in Europe at the moment on the farmed out properties and also the 100% owned properties.

They are very happy with their Mauritania properties.

I think they said that they are doing aerial surveys on Tasiast and they were saying they can't wait to drill a hole as they believed this could be a company changer if they hit gold.

They also are very optimistic about Conchita and were saying they will be doing more work when the field season starts in September. They were very happy with the gold hits in the 2000 metres of drilling done recently. They had a drill rig offered to them at short notice so they drilled where the quartz was outcropping and had the hits of 15g/t and 5/g/t(see announcements for exact figures).

They have enough cash for about 8 months and should be able to do what they need in that time.

They seemed like very professional people and hopefully the company hits Gold.

They also mentioned that the Tasiast mine owned by Kinross looks like being the biggest gold mine in the world. Drake have good nearology to Tasiast and therefore this project looks promising.

Please realise these thoughts are only my interpretations of what was said and do your own research. I have no qualifications in this area of expertise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.