FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

agm report, page-6

1. 2,158 Posts.
    kw, thank you sincerely that is a great post TU. Very articulate you are an asset to this thread and to those around you I am sure.

Pinto also a very insightful position on the Board and very true IMHO. I want to say I support the Board and management and if I did not I would not stay around. In the fullness of time shareholders may feel a little regretful but I doubt many in here were responsible.

Large Funds with big chunks of voting power and a lack of anything but commercial considerations (as per their mandate) would be the culprits to put this over the line IMO. This is a far less than ideal outcome resulting from the changes on this issue, which was more intended to thwart $20M pay packets in the likes of TLS where a major loss is incurred IMO.

Pinto is a man with vision, this is obvious and his strategy and message both have merit. Particularly for those who have less capital - buy at 6 and get out at 8 or go somewhere else - what is wrong with that.

Ah a storm coming would like to say more but have to pull the plugs in case I blow up the computers here...

Warmest regards to all,
    CW
    DYOR&DD
    PS a new post later on the TI results as I have bee researching further - go FML Board and team and thank you for your efforts I hope they will be rewarded next time as you deserve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.