TEG 5.00% 1.9¢ triangle energy (global) limited

agm report, page-12

1. 21 Posts.
    Gresley,

With all the shares changing hands in the last week I am wondering who is selling those quantities. Is it the former director who knows something about what situation the company is really in and is trying to get out quickly? Or is it the current directors who all got a good chunk below market value and are cashing in before some kind of news. Doesn't make sense either way if there is imminent positive news coming. Also the new stock issues would not vest immediately so the current directors can't possibly be selling.

Yes there are others who benefited from the stock issue gift. But would they be selling if the upside potential was 4-7x your investment and the decisions were imminent? Even if they were cashing in at a 30%+ gain? There are very few people who hold ~20 million shares yet that many shares changed hands in the last week, on the doorstep of expected positive news. I wish I knew what the heck was going on. Point is if you look at the situation no one really knows at all, and no one is telling.

I do have another theory and that is people are taking their tax losses and will buy back after 01 Dec. But again risky if positive news can come at any moment, NO? Also will there be enough volume to get back in?

As I have said in earlier posts I have sold almost all of my holdings. I still hold enough to buy a pack of gum. Just the way it worked out buyer bought 99.9 of my stock and from here it would cost me almost $400 to sell the remaining lot. So I hold it hoping to buy a case of gum in the future.

It has been interpreted that I do not like the stock. I do not like the management, the stock has huge potential. I would buy back in in a second if there was a top change especially at these prices or they need to deliver on at least one of the projects they have been preaching for the last number of years. Some would say that the stock is the management. I am not that sure about that either. Nobody has any clue as to how far along the company is in negotiations. Again said that also. Right now just trying to get some answers as to what is really happening at TEG. None of us know and no one is telling. Just a lack of information at this point.

I will be envious if this stock hits in the near term while I am on the outside. But from what I have been seeing here and other places most people are just waiting to get out of the red and then out of TEG completely. It will be a turbulent time after any announcement and I guarantee there will be lots of beautiful buying opportunities. Same as we have already seen stock jumping to 0.035 and then falling back to 0.006. If you bought in the jump you are hurting but if you bought on the down you stand to make a pile of money.

One thing is for sure. No one really knows what is going on save 3 or 4 people who at this point own the company outright.

I am taking a break from HC for a while I am realizing that a lot of the people speaking reason have left and pumpers remain….not worth my time. There are regulars like bitzer, redtiger and gassed who I know are positive but always accept that there are negatives and do not jump but instead ask reasonable questions to understand the train of thought. Some of the negative people were more direct than others but if you really look at what they were saying none of them were ever lying or far off from the truth.

I will be in Indonesia next month and I hope to get some questions answered while there. We have a new project starting there and also in Kuwait so will be overseas every other month for the next year or so.

Good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $39.92K 2.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4005441 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2176519 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.