TEG 5.00% 1.9¢ triangle energy (global) limited

@ BitzerI agree better time should be ahead. Though I do not...

1. 21 Posts.

@ Bitzer

I agree better time should be ahead. Though I do not share positive ideas about current management I know the place to express them and how to do it.

I will try to get some information for the departed director and send it along may take a few weeks if at all.

My view is that he was neither a positive or a negative with regard to the company. But I do believe that his departure speaks volumes as to the amount of control the current management likes to keep on this company. I have seen this before with JT. One of his previous companies he cleared the board upped his salary, management fees and holdings and then quickly disappeared. The company went into turmoil for almost a year before starting to recover. He could do the same here and start another company and pull the benefits to himself again. Will it happen? Who knows but I will tell you one thing, well to do people like money and control, if there is MORE money to be made or if he dilutes his control enough it will happen.

January 1st will be a new year and hopefully positives for TEG. I hope the best for all of you. When and if I buy back in it will be significant again. As I have stated I am still enjoying not paying the high management fees ATM with little to no information or results in return.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $39.92K 2.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4005441 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2176519 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.