TEG 2.63% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

agm report, page-8

1. 959 Posts.
    Potter,

What is your problem with TEG?

You have only 19 posts on HotCopper and every single one of them is on TEG and every single one of them in negative, and in every single one of them you say you "hold" stock and then give us a BUT it's a crap stock.

Are you a past employee like FA Jacobs that couldn't handle the Corporate world and quit or got the boot?

I am asking these questions as I am just trying to understand what your motives are.

The share price is 0.9c now and you are pretending to hold and are trash talking it.

You also "held" when the SP was 6.4c and you bagged it then too:

"No hating here just a word of caution. What goes up comes down harder."

Do you take us on the TEG thread for fools?

You think we're blind and can't see what you're doing?

Give it up buddy, and kartel, Jacobs and Nancy should too.

You all sound so sour - it's best for yourselves and everyone else that you just move on from whatever happened in your experience with TEG. If you lost money investing in TEG, if you got fired, or whatever else, move on buddy and be happy.

I'm not sure what you are on about here either:

"None of us overseas can participate in pre-market trading or slotting as it is called. We have to wait until normal market trading. So when you see large orders placed between 10 and 12 am it is usually an overseas buyer and due to our high fees it is usually a significant purchase."

Also, I doubt you have a friend that holds 10M+ shares while you're so negative about the stock. It doesn't make sense for one guy to keep loading up while his friend's mission in life is to trash talk the stock (unless that is your strategy - one talks it down while other soaks from the lemmings)?

Anyway, every part of every one of your posts is "fishy".

Please do ME a favour and stop wasting my time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $35.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $17.64K 906.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3232793 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2444246 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.