HLX 0.00% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

fangles and jero - late 50s??? - I wish mates - still recovering...

1. 5,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    fangles and jero - late 50s??? - I wish mates - still recovering after horse disaster yesterday, followed closely by bill from trainer for Oct ($183 to not accept the nag a couple of weeks ago and dont get me started on bloody vet bills), second blow to pride and wallet in less in 24 hours

I was well represented by a mate there though whose gibberish scribbles on a bit of paper later for me at home confirm most of what jero reported - sorry I missed catching up with the truffle legend

I am advised director mcdonald said "...suffice to say (in relation to Collerina) - we are very very excited..."

my mate also got excited when they were told grades are twice what Tritton are getting up the road.

my mate reckons the dude from Peel Mining should be put on the books, such was his enthusiasm

plenty of cash and investments so no dramas there in the near future

J first hole results next week, drilling till mid Dec then 30-40 day turnaround for news

key words my mate reckons were "excited" and "surface"

nice mtg, relaxed Q and A session, wry smiles when they couldnt say "too much" in reply to a question

nice tea and coffee my mate said, next year with SP at 12c at least he says we should expect muffins from that nice bakery on Hay St (West Perth that is not Kal... - but I like your thinking fangles and jero)

my mate said some very nice young ladies in the auditor offices hosting the AGM and he reckons they would happily look after Attila the Pomeranian next year at AGM, plus there is a balcony to leave him on if need be anyway

and yet the SP failed to respond?

oh well, back to dissecting the vet bill...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.160M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 178993527 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 51420127 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.