PBI premier bionics limited

agm report, page-26

1. 19,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: agm report 2007 A year from now when i've read demonics 2007 agm report (well maybe 2008) I think i'll be moved to write something along these lines:

''Hi demonic, thanks for that .. wow what a great report. growing revenue from the medical training centres, simulator sales very strong, new aquisition already cash flow positive, cochlear joint venture in china proving very lucrative, trauma simulator being sought in the US market. No wonder Horley spoke of the $1.20 takeover bid they rejected last month -- time has proven him right and it would appear we are heading to $2. Who would have thought life sciences would have roared back into investor flavour of the month !!? Having paid off the mortgage I'm taking the wife and kids for a holiday to Europe for six months. Will check in upon my return. Thanks to cabe, demonic, Atskier, icetrader, noggie, mitis and all the guys who held fast on this one when it looked grim. Havent heard form you for a while, you must all be enjoying your new cars and boats. take care. signing off. blokes''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.