PBI premier bionics limited

agm report, page-9

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes, mitis, I have heaps. I'll convert as many as I can possibly afford; the lot if the margin loan deal is attractive.
    The reason is that it shouldn't take much to get PBI up to a market cap. next year of , say $50 million. That means a share price of 45 to 50 cents and I'm back in the money big time.
    I know we thought a market cap of this nature would've happened by now. There are bio-techs with no income which are valued at more than that. But of course, PBI isn't really a biotech- it's a medical devices supplier/ manufacturer and perhaps the market hasn't understood or appreciated that.
    A boost in sp should've happened by now but the options deadlines have acted as a dampener, when I thought they would've been an accelerant!
    However, the upside is obviously there and hopefully getting closer. And how many top 300 companies have the upside potential that this tiddler offers?
    Now if they'd appointed me to the board today, I would've pushed for a 1 for 3 bonus issue to all shareholders on the books at the end of January next year. I bet the sp would've raced up to 30 cents and all oppies would've been converted! Sure, that's wishful thinking but it illustrates how easily the sp of a company this size could go up quickly and easily by 50%.
    By the way, the epidural simulators weren't on display today; the latest batch of 20 is all out on appro.- another indication that ,fingers crossed, revenue figures will make the public eventually take notice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.