ALB 0.00% 5.7¢ albion resources limited

I spoke with Richard Potts the Chairman, who is also a director...

1. 34 Posts.
    I spoke with Richard Potts the Chairman, who is also a director of 4 other companies including Indophyl and Copper Strike. He has been involved in the mining industry in Zambia, South Africa, the Middle East, London and here. I also met the CEO and Alistair Cooke. Because they saved 18mths to 2 years in bringing on the Munali project by running the approval process and technical process in tandem, rather than one after the other, I would say they have their poo poo together so to speak. They are also not going to be a one mine wonder, with tenements over 5 countries and a massive exporation programme, so its a no brainer in my view. Could no doubt make more money in the short term, but I am looking at ALB as a future dividend payer and plan to hang on to them.

As for AGS etc, there is way too much excitement over U, it is probably every where in the middle of Australia, but who is actually going to be allowed to mine it? - not all of the 100+ companies on the ASX looking for U. Those looking in Africa such as DYL and ERN have to be in a better position than most looking in Australia. Thats just my 2 cents worth. I do have some U specs, but only to help pay for the long termers such as ALB.

RM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9803 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.