TON 8.33% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

AGM Report, page-28

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Morning Samer,

Was actually my first time talking to Peter, after the AGM and 4 years plus as a shareholder I felt it was a conversation I had to have.

Unfortunately the talk was everything but options sorry, to be honest with the capital I have tied up in ordinary shares they were the furthest thing from my mind.

I'm assuming from gimmegimee report on AGM the board have received enough feedback in support of extending the options and were in favour of it? I'd imagine it's now a matter of action in the next week or two? I'd give them a call and ask, they don't bite.

Was suprised by the size of the bulk earthworks and dam construction capex, $20m will be about 20-25% of total capex so it will be a really substantial start.

PC said that we couldn't have opened the gates in Mozambique due to covid restrictions until this week so now is a good time to get cracking.

Sounds like foreign affairs have not entered the picture which is nice and that everyone is still hell bent on getting this show on the road.

Fingers crossed mate and yes it would be a pleasant suprise to have the oppies renewed as surely they will be well in the money in the near future.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 01/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $26.95K 2.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1138025 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 26559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.