TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

I dont believe that "manipulators" are the reason for TONs...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I dont believe that "manipulators" are the reason for TONs pathetic share price. It is because we have a lot more little piglets with their nose in the trough ,with a few dollars, than most companies have!
    We are deluding ourselves. Quality will always prevail eventually, so ? Do we have a qualty product ? YES WE DO so ....instead of Directors offering more and more junk options with expiry in a year or two (credit card mentality ) that contantly dilutes our equity........ the Directors should be working to get Broking Houses and large institutions to consider gobbling up 30% of our EXISTING issued capital at the current pathetic market price . It is time to take on board a few big boys instead of TON being a pocket money toy for the kidlets. 2 or 3 large investors with 20 -30 % holdings each would cause the share price to boom .....instead its the easy option of convincing the little piglets that they should send in a few dollars for options that will further destroy shareholder wealth ,but be enough revenue for Directors entitlements !!!!!!!!!! merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.