AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

AGM - Res 4 to 6 and Recording

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398

Hi everyone,

A couple of questions regarding the AGM:

1)     Has anyone been able to get clarification from the company regarding GPBs position on resolutions 4 to 6 – the issue of performance rights to Ms Thomas, General Cheney and Ms Garnon? From what I read, the issue price for the performance rights is effectively AUD 13.34 cents($0.1334) so that would mean GPB could exercise its 4,255,319 warrants at this price if it turns out that these performance rights do constitute the issuance of new shares. I don’t believe it means they would get more shares for the warrants, just that they could exercise the warrants at the lower price if a trigger event occurs – is that right?

2)     I will be at the AGM, however, I just don’t have the time or capacity right now to provide detailed notes as I did for the EGM. It seems to me that the company could simply record the proceedings and make them available to shareholders – as they do with the teleconferences. Could I suggest that everyone writes to the company and presses them to do this: [email protected] (Mr Mark Wise - VP Investor Relations) or [email protected] (Ms Maja McGruire – Company Secretary) or [email protected] (general email enquiries)? It’s in everyone’s interests to be able to hear what is said for themselves and then to be able to form their own opinions – without relying on the interpretations / translations / transcriptions of others (however accurate or otherwise they may be). Many other companies make recordings (or videos) of their AGMs available to shareholders – it doesn’t require sophisticated tech. I’m sure Alexium can do the same if we press them to.

Looking forward to hearing what Sue and Bob have to say (may some of it actually come to pass sometime soon!) and catching up with some other hard wearing barnacles still hanging on.

Best wishes,

Alhotcop9

Last edited by alhotcop9: 06/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2784038 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 303203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.