ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

agm resolutions

1. 2,871 Posts.
    Resolution 1 - do you want the current board driving the company forward? If not, vote NO. More than 25% NO vote at 2 AGM's means we vote on a spill of the current board.

Resolution 2 - re-election of Ashley Moore. If you think he has done a good job, vote YES. If not, vote NO.

Resolution 3 - re-election of Stephen Carter. If you think he has done a good job, vote YES. If not, vote NO.

Resolution 4 - I guess it's money already spent so what choice do we have?

Resolution 5 - if you want ECT to be diluted into oblivion, vote YES, otherwise vote NO.

Resolution 6 - interesting one...if Monash don't show the cash prior to the AGM, will you be prepared to wait around for them to cough up? Note the clause that gives them until February 13th 2013 to pay up. Seriously, how much more time do they need? Does this mean we will not be relying on Monash funds to complete the DFT, seeing as it's due to be finished by years end? So what purpose does Monash serve if the company said it will find alternative means to raise capital? If you are sick of this fiasco, vote NO.

Remaining resolutions to do with incentive share bonuses and remuneration increases - come on guys...are you serious??? How about getting some runs on the board first before putting your hands out for freebies. I would like to see directors buying on market before this happens. What have they done to deserve this kind of payola? Maybe next year when we know DFT is done, and if Monash come to the party and when ALDP funding has been approved but not before. Unless something major is announced before the AGM, I am not happy that these resolutions have been put forward now, while we "patient" shareholders continue to wait for shareholder wealth to be returned. Poor form...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.469K 1.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 19513067 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11596834 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.