CYP 1.89% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

AGM Resolutions

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264

I’ll be voting against allthe resolutions at this AGM and I’d encourage everyone here to do the same orat the very least vote against the remuneration report, to try to send a messageto the board.

Another year and …

• We still have no idea howmany patients are enrolled/getting treatment in the osteoarthritis trial. Forall we know both numbers could be counted on one hand.
    • How long does it take torecruit 12 MEND patients?
    • If it has taken this longnot to recruit 12 patients, I hate to guess when we will get 30 for the DFUtrial.
    • My guess is our “newstrategic partnership” will be as rewarding as the last one. Still no need tosend each other Christmas cards.
    • To be benching the trial inCLI to focus on “partnering opportunities” worries me. Wasn’t the pursuit ofpartners one of the main objectives of Ross’s endeavours? Who’d knows? No oneknows what KPIs he needs to meet!

I reckon nobody wants to partner with us because Ross is (to quote an old PM) recalcitrant. Nobody is prepared to deal with him. He couldn’t sell you an ice-cream in the Simpson desert. It’s time for Ross to be moved on and for the board to put in someone a bit keener and fresher.

It seems to me Ross and possibly some others in management are using Cynata as a leisure vehicle to draw a nice wage for a few years, grant themselves some options while we trade at a depressed price and facilitate a takeover for a modest amount to cash in.

If you are as frustrated asme with our progress then lodge your protest by voting against their resolutions.

It is pretty easy:

This is the URL and you onlyneed the HIN number and postcode of your registered address to log in.

https://investor.automic.com.au/#/loginsah

Note: the HIN number is prefixedwith “X” or “I” and it needs to be a 10 digit number (i.e may have leadingzeros)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $4 13

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18895 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 5700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.