WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Great to see CR is punted as he was as useful as an ashtry on a...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Great to see CR is punted as he was as useful as an ashtry on a motor bike.
    Board spill also a good result. However I would suggest beancounter represent us with a peace offering to say AV and SS take a director fee haircut of 75% as they each have many other private and public company interests and clearly dont do any marketing of the company to the investment and finance community which they should be doing. I would be happy to suppliment SS and AV cash payment with 2yr 0.60c strke price options but no performance shares as there has been no performance. If we suffer they suffer. As he said we are all in this together but not quite. They get $475k/yr to hang in there.
    Paul is too busy managing this company and should not need to be making presentations to instos and brokers.
    Tony and SS are lazy for this company and have many self interests outside WFL.
    Positives.
    1. Collabs look exciting with two imminent and Bork extension.
    2. A little concerned we only made ~$300k for Oct and Nov. Hopefully Dec is a big lift on that.
    3. Wage cost very good. $1.8m happy with that (hopefully in AUD)

Just remember what funds WFL is the capital markets and with a weak share price it makes raising money harder and more costly so the board must market this company to the investment community. Tony kept refering back to how great Paul is .....well we know that but the board is not helping us all by lazy and non existent interaction with investment managers and financial community.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.