APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

The view I came away with from the AGM was that for the next 6-7...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The view I came away with from the AGM was that for the next 6-7 months work will continue at frantic pace to complete the priorotised tasks i.e., project with BHP and deliver product(s) to industry and see if industry are happy with product(s) and if so to ramp up production at a grander scale.

Also, management want to have an overlap between completing & operation of the 3k tpa plant and beginning the 60k tpa plant. They mentioned seeking bankable feasibility study for the 60k tpa plant but it is obvious that for the 60k tpa plant to take off it needs BHP backing.

On the side, start earning from waste recycling ($4 mil) from June 08. There after, $10 mil pa.

I am guessing that the "salary" increase for the directors that was requested was not real salary but making room for additional directors to be appointed and whether this will be personel from BHP who knows. APG management appeared very keen to have BHP personel on their board but of course BHP need to make additional contributions. If this eventuates then as has been suggested in the past that APG may be absorbed in to BHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.