SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

agm results, page-2

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hello Ratters, I think you know who made the AGM presentation, but in case you really don't, it was Mr. Starink and he spoke with the authority of someone who is on top of his game.
    Yes, I snuck into this year's meeting. Generally, if you want to keep up to date, it is essential to attend AGMs and make yourself known. I travelled for several hours to go to this one and I'm not sorry that I did.
    Bloggers beware! Get your facts straight and don't libel Directors was one important message from today's meeting.
    There were others, but I'm too tired to elaborate, but I came away with the feeling that the shareprice does not reflect the true value of Gippsland today and that the year ahead should see the balance redressed in favour of long-suffering shareholders.
    Generally, Directors were approachable, friendly and factual in their conversations with shareholder attendees, within the bounds of regulatory requirements, ie, no secrets disclosed, and that's how it should be, but hints of better times to come to keep punters interested is part of the game, isn't it?
    For myself, after all these years, I'll hang in there a little longer and see what transpires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.