SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

agm results, page-3

1. 109 Posts.
    Well Bagman, thanks for your positive comments about GIP's future; I'll try my hardest to share your optimism.
    I gather you've been a shareholder for about the same time as myself. Now that another AGM is behind us, as usual we have to refocus on the year ahead.
    The Chairman's dummy spit at the meeting was as unnecessary as it was undeserved but he can be forgiven if it means he now starts to produce for us long-suffering investors. That is his job, after all.
    I do take exception to his comment: "In the Board’s view the anonymous blogging has materially interfered with value creation for Gippsland shareholders and the Board is looking to address these blogging attacks. We believe this practice has been deliberately aimed at under-mining the Company’s achievements".
    Nevertheless it would seem that a formerly $800,000 asset has been converted into a $4 million asset as a result of the interference from us 'bloggers'. And as I enter my 13th year of shareholding I can't recall any corporate achievments that may have been undermined.
    However, the political situation in Egypt is beginning to settle down, meaning AD can be reinstated as the next cab off the rank. Starink's presentation was suitably positive about the tin production so at least mining of one metal can begin next year. This might help restore some of the shareholder value lost in the past two years.
    As for the rest - Tantalum in Egypt, Gold in Eritrea - we'll keep hoping for the company to move towards converting prospects into profits like real mining companies do. Maybe 2012 will be the year our faith is rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.