SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Said with an air of bravado perhaps, but JT once commented to me...

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Said with an air of bravado perhaps, but JT once commented to me that he took no notice of bloggers (especially anything personal one would assume).

Bloggers make up a minority of shareholders in total share terms and the Tassy tin was "valued" at about a 10th of what GIP's partner valued it at and GIP eventually palmed it off for five times their own valuation of some months prior. No undermining there. "Overmining" more like it. Meanwhile, are we being asked to believe that the world's bankers listen to the likes of Tastarga, sabretoothed etc, or has someone with inside knowledge cast aspersions that are uncomfortably close to the mark and make those in charge feel uneasy?

The board needs to explain more clearly to the disaffected exactly why what they were undermined in doing (meaning what and about which things?) and most importantly how it would have lead to a better outcome. Relatively obscure comments about Eritree-haa issues, little transparency on funding and environmental negotiations and stumbling blocks relating to the show piece in Egypt and grossly suspect Tassy tin valuations won't cut it. I've been following this stock for close to a decade and have found it increasingly difficult to get a handle on.

P.S. Just for a little perspective, the leader of the free world, who is also arguably the leader of the world's only superpower gets a remuneration package of ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States

... "$400,000 annual salary, along with a $50,000 annual expense account, a $100,000 nontaxable travel account and $19,000 for entertainment. The most recent raise in salary was approved by Congress and President Bill Clinton in 1999 and went into effect in 2001."

... and his notable achievements in office include ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_Barack_Obama#Policies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.914K 414.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2192034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5850448 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.