CND 3.45% 2.8¢ condor energy limited

agm results, page-13

1. 1 Posts.
    Butcherano Thanks for the clarification on a few points.

I am a Drilling Supervisor (and Share Holder in BKP) working in China and I must say my biggest concern is the potential for poor drilling practices that could lead to miss interpretation and evaluation of “9. IHS (http://energy.ihs.com) are a global source of info for oil/gas industry and have commented recently that Heron is one of the five most significant oil/gas wells being drilled in the world at the moment”

Having a Chinese operator using a Chinese drilling contractor leaves it self open to some major amounts of BS, where the truth may never be known. Saving face over rides multi million dollar evaluation. It’s very disappointing to hear BKP are not using an independent (MWD/LWD) company that gives the best real time data with out issues such as say formation damage due to exposure from poor drilling fluid. The more unassociated independent service companies involved in the drilling process the better. Basically turning the drilling contractor into the mechanical device for the process of drilling a hole as against part of a bundled drilling service. And leaving the evaluation up to lets say a “permanent onsite” BKP Geologist and the drilling procedure supervised by a “permanent onsite” BKP Drilling supervisor / engineer. Hopefully the reserves are so big and obvious they can’t FU. I going to hang in anyway based on Mali etc.

Couple of Q’s
    1) Which company is supply surface Logging and personnel?
    2) Which company is supply drilling fluids and engineering?

Rocket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $16.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $297 10.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 448104 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.