LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi @Sharpey - hope I haven't missed the boat with providing you...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Hi @Sharpey - hope I haven't missed the boat with providing you with a question for the upcoming AGM.

Firstly, many thanks for offering to raise question on behalf of other holder. Reading through your list, there is quite a breadth of topics.

My question relates to the excerise price of the options (LPDOA), the time at which they expire (Sept 2020) and the recent Edison analytical report where they arrived at a share value 3.98c once the P1 plant was operational, increasing to 5.3c/share by 2022. I had raised this matter in the relevant thread when the report was initially released, and I thank you for your informative reply at that time.

Before anyone reading this feels that I'm presenting a negative front here - I'm not. I've bought into LPD at prices well above the current value, and even though I'm in the red, I've held on and added substantially above my entitlement at the recent rights issue. I just can't see how Lepedico won't be a booming success within a few short years.

Anyway - my question is:

"In light of the Edison report and projected valuation of 5.3c/share by 2022, yet an excercise price of 4.5c/option with an expiry of Sept 2020, can the board provide comment on:

- how the excerise price was determined;
    - if they have have any expectations of achieving different milestones from that covered in the Edison report that would then result in a radically different projected valuation; and
    - if they also had Edison provide a valuation based on an operating P2 plant."

The context to this is that the Edison report, to some degree, appears to provide a ceiling to the share price, which, if it is close to being accurate, would also mean that the options may not come into the money.

Now, I think we have much bigger things in store for the future, but I'm curious to know what the board feels about the report given that it was commissioned by LPD.

Hope you enjoy the AGM. Many thanks again.
    Last edited by Grasti: 06/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 994830 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.1¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.32am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.