PYC 2.94% 17.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

AGM season, page-3

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Yes that would be.

I predict I will attend next year with my own notepad - who knows we may catch up.

I am particularly interested in who shows from a management perspective - I don't know who the fellow HCites were referencing about Bioexec but I understand that there have been 2 contractors in helping out and I think they are late stage pharma experienced but clarification on the companies leadership is overdue. I believe the Chair has been fairly active as well but again - just clarification. Next year is likely to be a watershed year if I understand the strategy that was set in train from late last year and it will require clear leadership.

I'm also interested in whether Doug is there (I have assumed he was going to retire for quite a while and been wrong about that so far) and if it turns out they announce his likely retirement what are then plans for the Board?

Perhaps the presentation will contain all the relevant info but if not then any pearls you glean would be most welcome. Other obvious questions are - what is the exact timing of the Genetech decision (I understand that this is not the main game but it is a game changer if they go ahead), what is the status of other discussions (with Genetech oncology and other Pharma) , are the long term plans to stay in Oz or move State side once the real engagements begin with Pharma , are we pursuing the British Cancer grants , Is it true we are likely to partner with Laura S & the Gerald expert guy (I forget his name) . . . . Boy , maybe I should have come over after all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $816.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $128.7K 753.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 257459 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 33594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.