PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

AGM Shareholder Questions, page-43

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1421
    Id like to know their risk management.

Now we have published timelines for various activities, it must be reasonable to assume the board has identified foreseeable key risks to delivering to that timeline. What are the key risks, what are the mitigations?

Example, delayed mpl manufacturing. This is a key and foreseeable risk. Mitigation, smaller batches, perhaps various manufacturers...or nothing as the risk is tolerable. From this end it seems it wasn't even identified.

What id like to know is what can we expect as the next, oh we didn't expect that to happen, moment. I suspect it'll be something along the lines of delays in submissions, finding trial sites, establishing protocols, waiting on clinical reports, logistics of moving mpl....and likely to be swept under the rug of 'covid impacts'.

What is the bet they announce manufacturing is complete yet human trials do not go ahead as per schedule. Perhaps I am too cynical....

Id hope that we get MPL and they subsequently or God forbid prior to MPL manufacture, announce trial approvals, site and protocol data, and that it will go ahead on time etc etc. perhaps this is asking too much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 138 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.