FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Pre Assembly Point for the AGM Site Tour is the Hoover Café...

1. 435 Posts.
    Pre Assembly Point for the AGM Site Tour is the Hoover Café located inside the Palace Hotel in Kal.

If lost ask anyone where the Palace is – even people that live in Perth are expected to know this (think it is in the school curriculum).

The Hoover opens at 8am and you can avail yourself of tea, coffee, breakfast, light snacks and even fairy bread, all at pretty reasonable prices – seniors menu available as well.

No surcharge for any flies accompanying you, however please remember to tether your horse (if using this method of transport) outside as they are no longer permitted inside.

Meeting up inside is fairly simple, just look for someone wearing a Focus Minerals Shirt, or Cap and introduce yourself (helps if you also give your Hot Copper user profile title as you will probably be more recognizable by this).

Just for interest, the question on production guidance I proposed a few weeks ago has been submitted and I have been informed that an answer will be forthcoming at the AGM.

Cheers, kentwang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.