MTO 9.87% $1.05 motorcycle holdings limited

AGM Soon - News

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    The AGM last year was on the 14th Nov.

So we may here news soon via the ASX of the specific date, presumable around mid Nov again.

This is one company or situation where you like to hear anything at all they, may have to say.

Also news due - as they previously guided - that the loan is no more, although prudent to carry a just in case facility.

This is just tremendous situation in view of the stock carrying requirements, which I think match its market cap.

Their gross turnover to company market cap is unheard off, and certainly margins are improving, when they last spoke.

It does appear an absolute cash cow...in relation to or in comparison to their capitalization. I wonder of the possibility of a share buyback. The actual quantity of shares and price paid.....in a buyback is totally at the discretion of the company. No point the buyback cashing to hard, but say on market buying up to a SP of $3 would seem just ideal.

Great little opportunity here....seemingly little rish compared to so many other stocks on the chatline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.115(9.87%)
Mkt cap ! $77.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.05 $410.1K 372.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6981 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 4761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.