SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Dr Who I have a telematics gizmo in my car. It makes me corner...

1. 2,018 Posts.
    Dr Who

I have a telematics gizmo in my car. It makes me corner better-use gears rather than brake .
    It probably makes me a better /safer driver . Possibly helps avoid accidents and certainly stops me speeding.

Which parent wouldn't want ins cos to be getting real time data for young Andrew 17 and full of it out with mates.? ( Bearing in mind Andrew is being asked for $2000 + for ins and desperately wants cheaper ins next time. )

A brief talk to an insurance actuary and you would know why they are drooling at the prospect of data which will enable bespoke ins pricing based on individual driving habits. Ins cos will make more money.

Such a data mgt service certainly does not fit with legal issues as it is just a service and should be separate - but it is what ins cos must have soon and having a separate division doing it ( which you sell off when it has cut the mustard) could garner lotsa money. It is equally true that the WTG clinics division could be sold for $'s?

Mel

PS all that said there can in my jock opinion, be no deal with an SP languishing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.