WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

AGM Streaming, page-28

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hi Desco, the Directors job is to get deals on the table, first the deals then the bonus! We have to remember that this has been on the cards for ages now, people stoic enough to wait and wait but rightfully exasperated with the share grab. If they do have a new license to announce sure a bonus would be applicable then. If the company had a good record of closing deals and a revenue flow happening then I think people would be more inclined to trust and grant them their shares. With a second license deal I guess that then they might be able to count on the share price hitting the ten cent mark for a little while triggering their deal.

What will be interesting to know is what will the market rate the company at with two licences! The immediate impact would probably be around the ten or so cents mark, but long term without revenue figures in the near future not sure how the market will rate, will probably drift downwards a bit from 10 cents.

No big institutions will get on board ' .... after some hasty investigations' Desco, their investigations will be long and deliberate with due diligence. Perhaps the event to trigger their interest will be actual solid revenue coming in, with them willing to pay a higher entry sp rather then get in now and hope for the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.