WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

AGM Streaming, page-6

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Well that will make for interesting viewing considering the various performance related items that fall due. No wiggling out of that so in their interests to resolve current issues to clear the table. Or will it be be the case in a year that that venue is also unsuitable? Odd response since streaming should have a low if any physical dependancy assuming WA has the internet backbone - it is a tech issue instead. And if the rationale this year is that the venue was not conducive to streaming, and assuming streaming would be for the entire event, then why are recording devices forbidden? It isn't as if there are various filters applied during streaming, and obviously if the company cannot organise in time, but have tacitly indicated they would if a different venue, then attendees should be permitted to record the events. More contradictory messages from Glyn from my perspective.

But what would I know and defer to the market activity and prices this week - I guess the market read everything incorrectly as well. Plus eagerly awaiting the next broker report. Sorry, couldn't resist a touch of sarcasm. A wry smile is nonetheless a smile, and certain the directors would concur.

By the way, IMO for this and every previous post. Obviously assumed, but unlike Glyn's communications, this clarifies an otherwise implicitly understood action.
    Last edited by BazTokyo: 14/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.